Nanny & Butler Cooking School
Learners are taught:
- Hygiene, Nutrition and Safety
- Understanding how to follow recipes
- Measuring and Weighing
- Etiquette and Formal Table setting
- Menu planning
- Learning how to write a shopping list
- Healthy lunch box ideas
- Preparing fruit and vegetables
- Recipes are extensive...first lesson includes:
- Seed loaf, Mince dishes, Butternut soup, Apple crumble.
- The following 3 lessons expand on this to include recipes taught for
- curries, casseroles, vegetarian dishes, salads, chicken breast dishes, malva pudding, pizza & more.
The recipes do not change on the basic course, but can be tailor made to suit your lifestyle.
Your nanny will be taught alternatives and the correct way to prepare meals for specific diets such as kosher, vegetarian, diary free, gluten free etc.
All recipes are low fat for healthy family friendly meals
Time: 9.00 am - 12.30 pm
Duration: 4 sessions, one per week for 4 weeks.
Cost: R2,200 per course
Where: Camps Bay
- All Ingredients
- Recipe Folder
- Recipe inserts - per lesson
- Certificate upon course completion
Contact Nice Touch to book a place.